Sunday, July 22, 2012

Half A Dino & APK Live present...

Let me tell ya, Half a Dino organizes some pretty wicked music events and I want to spread the word about this great rock n roll show happening August 10th. I'll be closing the night with by spinning some vinyl tunes. There will be 4 bands playing before my set, so I'm likely to be on around 1AM.

I'm familiar with The Raccoon Wedding (soo much fun live! Great instrument line-up) and The Sea & City (Their sweet fabric covered CDs avec button are stocked at Grooves Records) and I had a listen to the other acts online and can say that this show once again features some amazing talent. I'm oh so glad we have venues like APK Live and dedicated promoters/organizers/producers such as Half A Dino (who will be releasing a compilation album later in the year. Keep your eyes peeled for that.) The poster for the show was designed by multi-talented super gal Katie Wilhelm.

Here are the deets. I have a few new records I got in Chicago, I'd like to share them with you. Come on, rock out:

APK Live & Half a Dino Presents:

Five Awesome Acts for ONLY Five Bucks

ft.

THE RACOON WEDDING (Brantford)

THE SEA & CITY (London)

wsg.

THE LET GOES (London)

REBEL REBEL (Toronto)

DJ MEDIAFRENZY (London)

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / Friday, August 10th, 2012
APK Live (340 Wellington St.)

$5/19+

/ / / / / / / / / / / /

APK Live | @apklive
http://apklive.com/

Half a Dino | @HalfADino
http://halfadino.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment